True Value

Usher heads ‘Home’ with strong new album

Usher comes back after six years with a long anticipated album. 
Photo Via usherworld.com
Usher comes back after six years with a long anticipated album. Photo Via usherworld.com

Super Bowl halftime entertainer Usher is “coming back home” with his first album in six years.

One of the standout songs on Coming Home is “Standing Next to You – Usher Remix.” Written by South Korean artist Jungkook and then remixed by Usher, the verse he sings is perfect for his pop personality.

The first song in the album, “Coming Home,” has great sound effects backing Usher’s vocals and should be recognized for helping this song pop. This track is one of the best in the album and should soon get popular and appear on the charts.

“Good Good,” with features by Summer Walker and 21 Savage, has been a popular one for a few months. With catchy choruses, the song should continue to rise on the charts for more months. 

Overall, Usher has done a great job writing over the last 20 years, and this new album shows that he should continue to do so for years to follow.