true value evey

true value evey

Chief Keef returns with new style

Chief Keef releases awaited album with a new style. Photo via Glo Gang.

Chief Keef’s highly anticipated new album, Almighty So 2, showcases new skills and proves with the six-year wait.

The album does have ups and downs at points, but many songs are perfect additions to Chief Keef’s discography. 

The majority of the songs have a different style than his older songs. For example, “Banded Up,” featuring Tierra Whack, includes a quick beat and different style for Chief Keef. 

“Never Fly Here” featuring Quavo, shows similar attributes. It also has great rhythm, and Chief Keef and Quavo’s vocals go together perfectly.

A song with the most potential on the album is “Runner,” which has a great atmosphere and background vocals. 

The album includes “Tony Montana Flow,” which was originally released in 2022, but it is a perfect addition to the album. The song hit TikTok when it was released and gained popularity quickly.

“Jesus” featuring Lil Gnar, has a similar style to his older songs, but it isn’t a great song. It comes off as repetitive and generic. 

Overall, Chief Keef’s style change hasn’t changed his ability to release a great album. Fans will not be disappointed.