Zach Landscaping

‘Walter Boys’ draws in teen viewers

My Life with the Walter Boys serves as an excellent show to binge-watch. Photo via Netflix.com

The new Netflix teen rom-com series My Life with the Walter Boys entertains the audience by being a good show to binge-watch.

This series is about a young girl named Jackie (Nikki Rodriguez ) who moves in with her mom’s best friend in a small town named Silver Falls, Connecticut, after the passing of her mom, dad, and older sister.

Jackie does excellently in school and takes every AP class available, pursuing the dream of going to Princeton. But there seem to be limited options for her to get ahead in the small town. She also has difficulty fitting in, but she gains a great relationship with her new family and finds friends who make her feel welcome. Jackie later develops feelings for two brothers and faces a dilemma.

This series is interesting because it shows some real-life situations. Noah LaLonde, playing Cole, does a good job playing the cool, older brother jock character. LaLonde makes the series more relatable for the teen audience.

This series is exciting, especially for the teen audience, because Jackie has to choose between Cole and Alex. There also are many twists that make the audience want to keep watching.