flexible recovery

Blake brings variety to `Robots in Heaven’

English+musician%2C++James+Blake+brings+appeal+to+the+Dubstep+music+genre+with+newly+released+album%2C+Robots+in+Heaven.+
Photo via Wikimedia Commons contributed by Henry Laurisch
English musician, James Blake brings appeal to the Dubstep music genre with newly released album, Robots in Heaven.

English musician James Blake brings unique sounds to his new album, Robots Into Heaven. With a mixture of R&B, rap, and electronic music, he adds various flows to the music scene. 

Having started his career in 2010, Blake is finally able to have his musical breakthrough with this impressively crafted album. Throughout the album, his melodies emulate different emotions and feelings. 

“Big Hammer” starts off with a repetitive, upbeat rhythm, then it escalates into a fast flow. In contrast, “Asking to Break” is a melancholy and slow-moving melody. “Loading” starts off slowly, and then quickly turns into an upbeat electronic sound.
Throughout the album, there are many genre and tone shifts that make the songs additionally distinctive. 

Blake’s musicality and lyrical composition complement one another in all of the songs. One component does not improperly overpower the other. Overall, Robots Into Heaven is an album worth the listen, as it brings personality to the increasingly unpopular dubstep genre.