Cirrus Advisors

Baldwin bowlers compete in individual WPIALs

Baldwin+high+schools+bowling+team+competes+at+Legacy+Lanes+in+Whitehall.+
Ethan Stock
Baldwin high school’s bowling team competes at Legacy Lanes in Whitehall.

Six Baldwin bowlers competed in individual WPIALs on Wednesday night, although they did not qualify for regionals.

Seniors Angelo Mancuso, Cade Stanko, and Andrew Deiuliis, and juniors Brady Malloy, Kelson Kleinhampl, and Jon Clemens all competed at the match. 

Although none of the players qualified, Kleinhampl was satisfied with the Baldwin bowlers’ efforts during the match. 

“Although none of us qualified, we all put up solid scores,” Kleinhampl said. 

Senior Angelo Mancuso stood out for his focus and commitment throughout the match, Kleinhampl said. 

The individual competition helped the team recognize what they needed to work on for future matches.

“The team needs to adjust better and approach the games at a more positive level,” Malloy said. 

Overall, the Highlanders were grateful for the experience and looking forward to the upcoming team regional match, which will take place on March 2.