Pleasant Hills Plumbing

Benny comes back with a versatile album

Benny the Butcher comes back hot with a unique, emotional album, Everybody Cant Go. Photo Courtesy Benny the Butcher.
Benny the Butcher comes back hot with a unique, emotional album, “Everybody Can’t Go.” Photo Courtesy Benny the Butcher.

Benny the Butcher comes back hot with his first album of the year, Everybody Can’t Go, featuring production from The Alchemist and Hit Boy. 

Benny The Butcher’s 40-minute LP includes features from rappers like Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, and Snoop Dogg. Also featured are some of the Griselda crew, consisting of artists like Conway the Machine, Westside Gunn, and Armani Caesar.

Benny the Butcher’s ability to adapt to the song’s natural flow showcases his versatility as a rapper. It has earned him respect in the hip-hop world, and it continues on this album. 

Just as Westside Gunns did on the 2023 album And Then You Pray for Me, Benny weaves in and out of different styles of beats, not allowing for the copy-and-paste beats listeners get from other artists. 

This can be credited to the production from The Alchemist and Hit Boy, who are two of the biggest producers in rap. They allow any rapper to unleash their maximum potential. 

Benny’s flow and delivery are unique. He raps with a lot of emotion in his voice, and he delivers his lines with a sense of pride and confidence, which adds to the overall feel of the album.

The song that stands out is “Griselda Express”, featuring Conway the Machine, Westside Gunn, and Rick Hyde. The Griselda crew delivers their lines with emotion over a unique beat produced by The Alchemist.

Overall, this album is a very strong album by Benny the Butcher and is a great addition to his catalog.