Zach Landscaping

Touchdown’s debut album showcases his talent

RCA Records
Teezo Touchdown’s debut album How Do You Sleep At Night? is a solid first album.

Teezo Touchdown’s debut album, How Do You Sleep At Night?, shows off his unique style and talent.

He has been featured on earlier big projects, including Utopia by Travis Scott and Call Me If You Get Lost by Tyler the Creator. His debut is 14 songs long, but only has a run time of 39 minutes, which creates an easy listening experience.

The production quality of this album is something that stands out. The unique beats and vocals combine to create an enjoyable listen.

Some standout tracks include “Sweet” and “Neighborhood,” both providing amazing vocals from Teezo Touchdown. 

There are only three different artist features on this album, but the one that stands out the most is Fousheé. Her vocals on the song “Sweet” make the song amazing.

Although this is considered an R&B album, there are some unique elements of rock and hip-hop included in it.

While the majority of the songs on this album are good, there are a couple average tracks, such as “Daddy Mama Drama,” which has mediocre vocals. There are elements of rock in this song, which don’t blend well with the track. 

Aside from a few outliers, the work overall is very solid for a debut album.