What to Binge Watch: Dawson’s Creek

Dawson%E2%80%99s+Creek+was+released+in+January+1998+on+The+WB+Network.+The+show+can+now+be+viewed+on+Netflix.+

Dawson’s Creek was released in January 1998 on The WB Network. The show can now be viewed on Netflix.

Abby Hutchinson, Staff Writer

Viewers who enjoy teen dramas, comedy, and a little romance should put Dawson’s Creek on their binge list. 

Three best friends who live in Capeside, a fictional small town in Massachusetts, are entering 10th grade. However, their lives are quickly changed when Dawson falls for the new girl from New York City. 

Teenagers can easily relate to the characters as they experience events all high school students face, whether it has to do with school itself or their social lives. 

Viewers will quickly fall in love with the main characters, Dawson Leery and his best friend Joey (Josephine) Potter, as the close friendship they have had since they were kids grows into something a little more complicated. Their relationship constantly leaves the viewers waiting for what will happen next as conflicts and momentous events occur. 

But their best friends and enemies cannot be forgotten as they deal with problems and exciting moments of their own. 

As new friends come and go, Dawson, Joey, Pacey, and Jen stick together through it all. Follow them through relationships, love triangles, heartbreak, graduation, college, and careers.